Staging is not about redecorating your entire home. It is about rearranging what you do have and making a few improvements to appeal to more buyers.
Often, even small changes can make a huge difference to the selling price of a home. Because of my experience – not to mention the insight I have gained from having been inside literally thousands of homes, I can give you suggestions and advice on how to prepare your house for sale and catch the eye of potential purchasers in order to attract the maximum price.
I start by performing comprehensive house prep and staging analysis of your home, noting areas that could benefit from de-cluttering, maintenance, minor repairs, upgrades and/or painting. I then prepare a detailed report outlining my staging recommendations and an action plan to get your property ready.
If work needs to be done on your home prior to listing it, I have an extensive network of trades people that I have worked with over the years that I can connect you to. Each of these people – from carpenters to painters to landscapers – is tried and trusted. And, they’re affordable!
• Presentation is important when selling a home, especially when you want to sell it for top dollar
• For potential purchases to make the decision to buy, they need to be able to mentally “move” their own furnishings and possessions into that home
• If a home has too much or too little in it, it makes it difficult for buyers to visualize their own things in it
• A home that is clean and well maintained often sells more quickly and for more money. I will do everything I can to make your property shine – inside and out
• In lieu of professional staging – which can often be cold and impersonal, I prefer to use your own furnishings and belongings, whenever possible: items that celebrate the uniqueness of your home
• By using your own belongings and bringing in high quality accent pieces and artwork as required, you get the appearance of a professionally-staged home, yet one that has much more personality and warmth
• My distinctive home prep assistance includes hundreds of inexpensive ideas that can help “spruce up” your home quickly and easily
They say that it takes a buyer approximately 6 seconds to decide whether or not they like your property. By working together we can ensure that your property makes the best possible first impression so we can quickly change the sign out front from ‘For Sale’ to “Sold’.